There have been some changes to the way you request hardware orders for your club. You will now need to send a request to our iconnect360 support team in which they will liaise with you directly on what details are required.
Please use the steps below:
- Contact our support team at https://support.iconnect360.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email please provide them with the following details:
- Business Name
- Organisation Code
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
- Your hardware order request (what you wish to order or any information you require on ordering hardware)
- Once our iconnect360 support team has reviewed your hardware request, they will send you a Hardware Form to fill out, along with the quote for the hardware you need. Below are the details which you will need to provide on the hardware form:
- Company Details (contact name, address, contact details)
- Delivery Address
- Method of payment
- When the form has been filled in, please send this back through to the iconnect360 team who will then process a payment against your nominated method of payment.
- Once the payment has been approved, our support team will arrange for the hardware to be sent to your nominated delivery address
The time it takes for the hardware order to be shipped and received will be dependent on the availability stock we have for the hardware, responses and delivery through our vendors and the processing time it make take through the post.
Please allow sufficient processing time when placing your hardware orders.