The Package Expiry report provides a list of customers whose packages are expiring within a specified period. The report groups the package expiry data by package name. Data contained in the report include the customer detail, package detail, validity period, remaining credits, package start and end date, and the last check-in date.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Packages section of the Reports page, select Package Expiry.
- By default, the report will return all package records with the package start date as of today's date.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can choose to group the report data by selecting or adding a Group by option.
- You can Sort by credits remaining, customer number, package's end date, or package name.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- Select Generate Preview.
The first page of the report displays the filters used to generate the report and contains the summary table of each package, the package status (Active, Expired, Future), and the number of remaining credits for each package.
The consecutive pages display the detailed package expiry data that include the customer information, package information, validity period, remaining credits for the package, and the last check-in date of the customer.