The Package Sales report provides a list of package sales at your site within a selected timeframe. The report groups the sales data by package name. Data contained in the report include the transaction date, customer number, customer name, package name, package type, salesperson, payment status, the breakdown of payment in terms of Gross Value, Tax Value, Nett Value, Gross Refunded Value, Tax Refunded Value, and Nett Refunded Value, and payment method (ClubCash, Direct Debit, or Till).
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Packages section of the Reports page, select Package Sales.
- By default, the report will return all package sales data with the transaction date as of today's date.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can choose to group the report data by selecting or adding a Group by option.
- You can Sort by customer number, customer's first or last name, package's end date, package name, or transaction date.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- Select Generate Preview.
The first page of the report displays the filters used to generate the report and contains the package sales summary for each package.
The consecutive pages display the detailed package sales records that include the transaction date, customer information, salesperson, and payment status.