The Customer List by Package report provides you a list of customers who have signed up for the packages at your site. The report allows you to filter by package status (default), age, birthday month, gender, purchased date, last check-in date, package name, package end date, package start date, package signup source, and package type (booking or check-in). You can also group the results according to package name or package type and sort the entries by customer name, customer number, package name, package end date, package start date, or package status.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Customer section of the Reports page, select Customer List by Package.
- By default, the report will display all customers with their respective packages and sorted by customer number.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can also change the selections for Group by and Sort by.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- Select Generate Preview.