Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to upgrade your iconnect360 system.
We have streamlined the iconnect360's package sign-up process to be the same as the membership and booking sign-up to enhance user experience. Here are the reasons why:
- Single point of sign-up entry.
- Consistent and easy-to-remember sign-up steps.
- Minimise the navigation required between the Point of Sale (POS) and Customer modules when signing a new customer to a package.
- Site Administrator does not need to switch between the POS and customer record screens and worry if a customer's payment information has been entered into the system.
- Allow payment via Direct Debit for package.
- Customer's purchasing activities and payment history are captured in the customer record.
- Customer record can be easily retrieved, recalled, and used for reporting and tracking purposes.
Overall, a unified sign-up process can ensure data integrity and improve customer satisfaction. It's a win-win solution for all parties.
These are the actions that you can take when managing packages in the iconnect360 standard version.
- Create package
- Edit package
- View package
- Activate/Deactivate package
- Create notification email for package sign-up
- Purchase package or Customer package sign-up
- Refund a paid package
- Perform tasks in customer's Package tab
- View purchased packages
- Adjust credit balance
- Refund credits
- View customer's timeline activities
For step-by-step instructions on managing packages, refer to the user guide below.
- What is the difference between Check-in package and Booking package?
- How is a customer's check-in status determined?