In iconnect360, we allows users to create an encrypted connection using security certificate between the access server and customers’ web browser allowing for private information, such as credit card numbers or personal information, to be transmitted without the problems of eavesdropping, data tampering, or message forgery.
IMPORTANT: The following steps are applicable only if you have selected the self-generated certificate option or own certificate option when you set up the iconnect360 access server.
The client machines that access iconnect360 must have the SSL certificates installed. Otherwise, the browser can't communicate with the iconnect360 access server using HTTPS.
- In client's machine, go to https://[server_address]:[server_port]/crossdomain.xml. Ignore the security warning displayed by your browser and continue to the website.
- Select Certificate Error at the address bar and then select View Certificates.
- Select Install Certificate. The Certificate Import Wizard window opens. Select Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store option.
- Select Browse and select Trusted Root Certification Authorities. Select OK.
- Select Next.
- Review the settings and select Finish.
Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and launch Internet Explorer again.