If you have cleared your browser cache, then you may need to re-configure a few of your hardware selections on iconnect360 because the preferred selections have been cleared as well.
If you have the following hardware device connected to the computer in which the browser cache has been cleared, here's what you need to do.
- If you have a till connected, you need to re-assign the till to the computer. See instructions.
- If you have a receipt printer connected, you need to re-select the correct printer for it to continue working. See instructions below.
- If you have a barcode scanner connected directly to the computer (not connected to the gate controller), then you need to re-select the correct scanner for it to continue working. See instructions below.
How to re-select the hardware settings for receipt printer and barcode scanner
- At the Site level, click Settings > Till from the left menu.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Click the Edit link.
- Select the required Barcode scanner and/or Receipt printer for the computer.
- Click Activate Devices.
- How do I assign the till to the computer?
- How do I check if COM Interop is installed on my computer?
- How do I check if iconnect360 elevated trust is installed on my computer?