The Inventory Stock Level report provides you a list of POS items with details of current stock level and cost value. For an item to be listed in this report, you must select to keep track of its stock level.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Item section of the Reports page, select Inventory Stock Level.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- You can Sort by item reference code or item name.
- Select Generate Preview.
If the generated report contains no data, see information below.
Keep track of stock level
For an item to be listed in this report, you must select to keep track of stock level. This can only be set at the organisation level.
- At the organisation level, select Inventory > Items from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Item name.
- Select the Stock tab.
- Select the Edit link.
- For Keep track of stock level?, select the cross button to change it to a tick.
- For each site, enter the curren Stock Level, Restock Level and Restock Quantity.
- Select Save Changes.