The New Prospect List report provides you a list of new prospects within the selected timeframe. The report is sorted by prospect's first name and prospect's last name by default. The report can also be sorted by the record creation date. The report allows you to filter by prospect's status (active, inactive, all), age, birthday month, gender, record creation date, and source.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Prospect section of the Reports page, select New Prospect List.
- By default, the report will display all prospects sorted by prospect's first and last name.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can also change the selections for Sort by.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
The generated report may consist of more than one page. The first page shows the summary of prospect count based on the selected filtering and sorting options. The subsequent pages display the results or return records.
- The Status column in the report indicates the current status of the prospect (as of the date the report is generated).