The Customers with Cancelled Membership report provides you a list of customers whose memberships are cancelled or pending cancellation within the specified period.
The report allows you to filter customers by membership cancellation date, membership cancellation reason, and membership end date. Report data includes the customer no., customer's name, address, access no., phone no., email, signup date, the cancelled membership's name, membership start date, membership cancelled date, last check-in date, membership status, and membership cancellation reason.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Customer section of the Reports page, select Customers with Cancelled Membership.
- By default, the report will display customers with membership's cancellation date before today's date sorted by the cancellation date.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can choose to group the report data by selecting or adding a Group by option.
- You can Sort by cancellation date, customer no., membership, membership cancellation reason, membership end date, or customer's name.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
4. Select Generate Preview.