The Customer List by Membership report provides you a list of customers who have signed up for the memberships at your site. The report allows you to filter by membership status (default), age, birthday month, gender, customer join date, customer status, last check-in date, membership, membership end date, membership minimum term end date, membership start date, and source. You can also group the results according to customer number or membership and sort the entries by customer name, customer number, membership, membership end date, or membership start date.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Customer section of the Reports page, select Customer List by Membership.
- By default, the report will display all customers with their respective active memberships and sorted by customer number.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can also change the selections for Group by and Sort by.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- Select Generate Preview.
Note: The Membership status column in the report indicates the current membership status of the customer (as of the date the report is generated).