You need to have the Reports > Bookings site permission to view the report. See User and Roles.
The report is only available to users of iconnect360 Standard. Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to upgrade your iconnect360 system.
The Customer List by Booking report provides you a list of customers who have signed up for the booking sessions at your site. The report allows you to filter by booking, booking date (default), booking time, gender, and source. You can also group the results by booking and sort the entries by areas, booking, booking date, first name, last name, and staff.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Customer section of the Reports page, select Customer List by Booking.
- By default, the report will display all customers with their respective bookings for today and sorted by area and booking date.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can also change the selections for Group by and Sort by.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- Select Generate Preview.