The Customer Check-in by Product report provides a list of customer's check-in details at your site for today (default) or within a selected timeframe. Other filters include check-in status, check-in time, booking, check-in to home site, customer number, customer’s home site, membership, and package.
The data contained in the report include names of the customers who have checked in for the selected products, their customer number, check-in date and time, check-in status, disallowed reason (if any), and site name.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Check-in section of the Reports page, select Customer Check-in by Product.
- Select the Filter by preference for the report that you want to generate. By default, the report is filtered to only display a list of customers’ check-in details based on check-in date. Select Add (next to Filter by) to add more filtering options.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- Select the Group by preference to group the entries according to Check-in Status, Disallowed reason, or Product.
- Select the Sort By preference to sort the entries according to Customer Number, Customer Name, Check-in Date, Customer’s Home site, or Product.
- Select Generate Preview.
The generated report may consist of more than one page.