The Check-in Statistics report provides an overview of the number of customers who checked in to the site, at an hourly basis, within the selected timeframe. The report also displays the breakdown number for customers whose access were allowed, disallowed (on hold), or overridden (access hold).
- At the Site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Check-in section of the Reports page, select Check-in Statistics.
- Select the Start Date for the report's date range.
- Select the End Date for the report's date range.
- Select Generate Report.
The generated report may consist of more than one page.
- To increase or decrease the visual size of the report, use the document size controller (at bottom right of the document).
- You may need to use the internal scroll bars to view the entire page contents.