The Campaign Run Recipient List report displays the list of customers and/or prospects who were recipients of campaigns that have been executed.
- At the organisation level, you can view reports for campaigns run at all organisation and site levels.
- At the site level, you can view reports for campaigns run at the organisation level and at its own site only.
- At the Organisation or Site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Campaign section of the Reports page, select Campaign Run Recipient List.
- Select the Send Date.
By default, the selection is today’s date. To change the date, enter the date in the dd/mm/yy format or select from the calendar picker.
- Select the Campaign you wish to view by clicking on its field and then select or deselect the campaign in the dropdown list.
- Select the Status of the emails sent.
- All - Bounced and Not Bounced emails
- Bounced - Returned emails (i.e. due to invalid email address or email inbox full)
- Not Bounced - Successful emails sent
The generated report may consist of more than one page. The total number of recipients for each campaign is indicated in brackets next to the campaign’s name.
- To increase or decrease the visual size of the report, use the document size controller (at bottom right of the document).
- You may need to use the internal scroll bars to view the entire page contents.