The Customer Check-in report provides you the check-in details of customers such as customer number, customer name and home site, check-in date and time, and the check-in status.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Check-in section of the Reports page, select Customer Check-in.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
Tip: Narrow down your report data by selecting the right filters. A report with large amounts of data will take longer time to generate.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- By default, the report will not group the data. If you wish to group the data by check-in status, then select the Add button to add the Group by option.
- You can Sort by check-in date, customer name, customer number, site name, or product.
- Select Generate Preview.