The Customer List report provides you a list of customers who have signed up at your site sorted by customer's name or number. The report allows you to filter by customer's membership status (active, suspended, future, pending, cancelled, expired, and no membership), age, birthday month, gender, join date, and source.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Customer section of the Reports page, select Customer List.
- By default, the report will display all customers sorted by customer's name.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can also change the selections for Sort by.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
- The Membership Status column in the report indicates the current status of the customer (as of the date the report is generated).