The Customers with Expiring Memberships report provides you a list of customers whose memberships are expiring within the specified period. The report allows you to filter customers by membership end date and last check-in date. Report data includes the customer's name, phone no., address, and email, the expiring membership's name, signup date, start and end date, and details of billing within the suspension term.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Customer section of the Reports page, select Customers with Expiring Memberships.
- By default, the report will display customers with membership end date before today's date sorted by customer's number.
- Use the Filter by options to change or add to your filtering selections to obtain the needed data.
- You can choose to group the report data by selecting or adding a Group by option.
- You can Sort by customer no., customer's name, customer's last check-in date, membership name, or membership end date.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions