You need to have the Reports > Packages site permission to view the report. See User and Roles.
The report is only available to users of iconnect360 Standard. Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to upgrade your iconnect360 system.
The Package Credit Realisation report provides you the realised revenue information based on credit activities and usages from package sales. The report is separated into two sections.
- A general information section which details the package name, the number of credits sold, realised, refunded, expired, the total number of credits realised, and adjustment (if any) for each package based on the applied filter.
- A detailed information section for each package with customer detail, package detail, credits detail, and the value for the package the customer has purchased based on the applied filter.
By default, no filter is applied. This means the report will display all credits transacted from the beginning until today, whether it's package sold, i.e., the number of credits sold or credits realised, refunded, expired, or adjusted.
- At the site level, select Reports from the left navigation menu.
- In the Packages section of the Reports page, select Package Credit Realisation.
- By default, the report will display all packages grouped by package name and sorted by customer's number without any filtering selection.
- User the Filter by options to add filtering selections to obtain the needed data. For example, filtering by package name or by credit transaction date.
- You can choose to change the Group by function or change the Sort by selection.
How to use the filter by, group by and sort by functions
The generated report is based on package credits activities such as sold, refunded, realised, expired, adjusted, or used as of the selected Credit Transaction Date filter. No information will be displayed if there are no credits transacted on the selected date.
- Package Price = The price of the package sold to the customer or prospect.
- Unit Price = The price of each credit for the package sold to the customer or prospect.
- Credit Sold = The number of credits for the package sold over the till to the customer or prospect.
- Credit Realised = The number of credits used as of the date the report is generated. For booking, credit is realised on the booking date. For check-in, credit is realised once a customer has checked in.
- Credit Refunded = The number of credits refunded to the customer or prospect as of the date the report is generated.
- Credit Expired = The number of remaining credits that have past the validity period.
- Total Credit Realised = The actual number of credits realised after taking into consideration the refunded credits and also the expired credits.
- Current Gross Realised Value = The number of Total Credit Realised multiply by the Unit Price.
- Adjustment = The number of credits adjusted manually by a user.
- If credits were adjusted to a lower value from the original, it will display a negative value.
- If credits were adjusted to a higher value from the original, it will display a positive value.
- If on the same day, credits were adjusted several times, it will display the total adjusted on the same day.
Example: Patrick has 10 credits. User Michael adjusted the amount from 10 to 5 credits. On the same day, User Michelle adjusted Patrick's credits from 5 to 8. The total amount displayed on the report that day will be -2.