There may be a few reasons as to why you may need to edit the details of an existing package.
- The package is no longer available at a particular site.
- Changes to the selling price, number of credits, or validity period.
You can edit details of a package from the organisation as well as the site level where the package is made available.
- At the organisation or site level, select Packages from the left navigation menu.
- Select the desired package.
- To change the details of the package, select Edit for that section.
- Make the necessary changes in the relevant fields.
- At the organisation level, you can change the Name, Description, Sites, Booking, Allow Access To, Home Site Only/All Sites, Credits and Validity Period, Tax (include or exclude), Default Selling Price, and Site's Selling Price.
- At the site level, you can change only the number of Credits, Tax (include or exclude), and Selling Price.
Note: The updated or newly entered Credits, Validity Period, and Selling Price values only affect new package sign-ups. No impact on any packages that were already purchased or used by the customers.