A package consists of credits that can be used to pay for bookings or a package can consist of credits that can be used for visits or check-ins at the gate.
1) You can only create a package at the organisation level.
2) A booking package has to be tied to one booking. Presently, you are not able to create a booking package that can be used for multiple bookings.
3) Before you create a booking package, check that you have created a corresponding booking for the package.
4) You can set the package's Validity Period to Ongoing so that the package has no expiry date.
- At the organisation level, select Packages from the left navigation menu.
- Select Add Package (at top right).
- In the General Details section, complete the following fields. Asterisk fields are required.
(a) Name* – Enter the name of the package. E.g. 10-visit Pass. The name must be unique, i.e. no duplication of an existing package.
(b) Description – Give a description for the package.
(c) Sites* – In the pop-up window, select the site(s) from the Choices column in which the booking is made available. Then select the Select button. The selected site(s) appears in the Selected column. Select OK once the selection has been made.
(d) Package Type* – Booking or Check-in
To create a booking package, select Booking. Select a booking name from the dropdown list.
To create a check-in package, select Check-in. Select Allow Access To to determine which site(s) the customers can access. Select Home Site Only if customer is allowed to visit the home site only or select All Sites within the organisation.
(e) Credits and Validity Period* – Enter the number of credits and validity period.
E.g. 5 credits = 5 booking sessions for the booking package, or 5 visits for the check-in package for a validity period of 10 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, or ongoing.
(f) Status – The status is set to Active by default, which means the package would be available for selection at all the selected sites once the package has been created. If you wish for the package to be unavailable (Inactive), select the Active toggle button to change it to Inactive.
- Select Next.
- In the Pricing Details section, complete the following fields.
(a) Tax – The tax is selected by default. Un-tick the Status checkbox if you do not wish to include tax as part of the package’s price.
(b) Default Selling Price – The selling value of the package inclusive of tax amount.
E.g. If you wish to sell the package at $100.00 with 10% GST, then enter $110.00 as the selling price.
(c) Site's Selling Price - Enter the selling value of the item inclusive of tax amount for different sites if you wish to set a distinctive selling price at different sites.
(d) Set to Default Selling Price - Select the checkbox next to the site name if you wish to set the selling price of the selected site(s) to the Default Selling Price.
Note: You can still make changes to the pricing at the site level.
- Check the accuracy of the package details in the Summary page. If you need to make any changes, select Back to return to the previous page.
- Select Finish.
Now, go sell the package. :-)
- How can customers purchase a booking package?
- How do I create a booking template?
- How do I edit the details of an existing package?