Of course you can!
You can change the remaining credits for any package purchased by the customer.
- You can increase the credit balance as long as the count does not go beyond the total number of credits offered. For example, if a customer has purchased a package of 10 credits, you cannot edit the remaining credits to be 11 (out of 10).
- You can decrease the credit balance down to 0.
Note: You need to have the Packages > Manage Credits site permission to add or reduce the customer’s package credit balance.
Here's how to go about it.
- Go to the customer's page.
- Select the Package tab.
- In the Package section, select Edit for the package credits that you wish to change.
- Enter the desired Remaining Credits amount.
- Select the check mark to commit (save) your changes.
Changes made will be recorded in the customer's timeline.