There are two ways to remove an attendee from a booking.
- Remove attendee via the booking calendar
- Remove attendee via the person’s record page
All attendees are automatically removed if you remove the booking. For more details, see topic: How do I remove a booking from the calendar?
Removing attendee via the booking calendar
- At the Site level, select Bookings > Calendar from the left menu.
- Select the required booking in the calendar.
- For the attendee you wish to remove, select the More Actions icon in the Actions column.
- A drop-down list appears.
- If you want to remove the attendee from this booking session only, select Remove attendee from this booking.
- If you want to remove the attendee from all future bookings in the series, select Remove attendee from this booking onward.
Scenario 1: If payment has been made, select the option to refund or not to refund.
- Refund in till now: This option is available only if payment was made via the till.
- Refund to ClubCash Account: Customers can choose to put the amount into their cashless account for accumulated reimbursement or for future payments.
See topics: ClubCash and How do I refund a paid credit?
- Refund Credit: This option is available only if payment was made via package credit deduction.
See help articles for Packages
- Don’t refund
Scenario 2: If payment is overdue or failed, select the option to remove payment or continue to collect payment.
- Remove payment for this booking (or booking series)
The attendee will be removed from this booking (or booking series). The payment status will be changed to "Removed". Any customer paid fees and outstanding amount would be reallocated to the principal. The fees include load fees, commissions, failed payment fees, and etc.
- Continue to collect payment for this booking (or booking series)
The attendee will be removed from this booking (or booking series). The attendee needs to clear his/her outstanding payment. You can also choose to write off the attendee's outstanding balance.
Scenario 3: If attendee has both paid and outstanding payments, select the option to refund or not to refund, and whether to remove payment or continue to collect payment.
- Refund successful payments to ClubCash/Credits and remove outstanding payments.
- Refund successful payments to ClubCash/Credits and continue to collect outstanding payments.
- Don't refund but remove outstanding payments.
- Don't refund but continue to collect outstanding payments.
Scenario 4: If the booking session is (a) Free, (b) Payment has not happened, or (c) Attendee has already been refunded, select Yes or No to remove attendee from this booking (or booking series).
Removing attendee via the customer’s record page
- At the Site level, select Contacts > Customers.
- Select the person’s name.
- Select the Booking tab.
- Expand the Booking Name.
- If you do not see the desired booking session listed, select Past sessions or Future sessions to reveal more bookings.
- For the booking you wish to remove for the person, select the More Actions icon in the Actions column.
- The rest of the steps are the same as steps 4 and 5 to remove attendee via the booking’s attendee list.
- The person will be removed from the attendee list.
- In the Booking tab of the customer’s page, the booking’s status will be displayed as Removed.
- For till refund, you will be directed to the POS Sales page to process the refund.
- For ClubCash refund, the amount will be added to the customer’s ClubCash account displayed in their Payments tab.
- For credit refund, the credit(s) will be added to the customer’s Remaining Credits amount for that package in their Booking tab.
- If the attendee has an outstanding payment for the booking, the person will still have a billing issue status or message displayed on the customer's page. Go to the customer's page and select Write Off. Select OK to proceed with the write off.
- All activities are captured in the customer record's Timeline tab.
Note (applicable only for iconnect360 Standard):
- If you did not proceed with the POS refund process or the refund was unsuccessful, the person will remain in the booking’s attendee list.
- You can still refund the person for the payment made after removing the person as an attendee. See Refund Payment in the help article: Managing attendees
- To remove someone from the waiting list, in the calendar booking, select the Waiting tab. Then select the Remove button for the person you wish to remove.