The booking template feature is only available to users of iconnect360 Standard. Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to upgrade your iconnect360 system.
You can create a booking template at the organisation level so that it can be made readily available for scheduling in the booking calendar at the site level. Creating the booking at the organisation level enables you to set a selling price to each of its booking session. You can also configure the billing frequency for recurring bookings or a booking series.
- At the organisation (master) level, select Booking Templates from the left navigation menu.
- Select Add Booking Template.
- Enter the Name of the booking. E.g. Yoga. The name must be unique, i.e. no duplication of an existing booking.
- (Optional) Enter a Description of the booking.
- (Optional) Select a Background colour for your booking template if you wish to differentiate or highlight a specific booking or booking series in the Calendar. Note the default background colour is set to blue.
- (Optional) In the Maximum Attendees field, enter the maximum number of people allowed to attend the booking session. The number can be overridden at the site level.
Note: Leaving the number at the default 0 means no limit to the number of attendees.
- (Optional) In the Minimum Attendees field, enter the recommended minimum number of people for the booking session. The number can be overridden at the site level.
Note: Leaving the number at the default 0 means no minimum number required for the class.
- Select the Sites field.
- In the Site Lookup pop-up window, select a site name from the Choices column in which the booking will be made available.
- Click the Select (right arrow) button.
- Select OK.
Note: If you wish for the booking to be free of charge, leave the amount at the default $0.00.
(i) The billing frequencies at the site level would inherit the settings from the organisation/master level. You can select to turn on or off each of the inherited billing frequencies at the site level.
(ii) The "Paid in full" checkbox option cannot be turned off.
(iIi) The "Paid in full" checkbox option is the only available billing option for single booking signup.
Now you can easily schedule the bookings in the calendar. Refer to: How do I schedule a booking in the calendar?
You can also view the booking templates at the site level.