To access the bookings calendar, select Bookings > Calendar from the left navigation menu.
By default, today's bookings are displayed in the Day view.
If you wish to view the weekly view (Monday to Sunday), select Week to change the calendar layout. You can revert your view anytime by selecting Day.
Use the left and right arrow buttons at the top left of the calendar to move to the next day or week.
Or use the Calendar date navigator at the right panel to easily jump to a specific date or week.
The Filters panel enables you to only display the bookings that you wish to see. All iconnect360 versions allow you to filter bookings by staff name. Users of iconnect360 Standard version can also filter by booking type (created from booking templates) and area.
Tick the respective checkboxes to filter.
- Ticking the checkbox at the first level will select all items below it. For example, ticking Booking will display all scheduled bookings.
- Ticking the Uncategorised checkbox under Booking will display scheduled bookings that were created new via the calendar (as opposed to bookings created using the booking template).
- You can select a combination of filter categories. For example, ticking Booking and one selected area will display all scheduled bookings that have been assigned to that area (i.e. bookings assigned to other areas will be hidden).
- Ticking the (No Staff) or (No Area) checkbox will display any scheduled bookings that were not assigned to any staff or area respectively.
The system will auto save and remember your last filter selections when you navigate away from the calendar.
Extras for iconnect360 Standard version only
On your scheduled bookings in the calendar, you may see extra text. This corresponds to the Maximum and Minimum Attendees that you specify in the booking itself.
- n available = The number of spots still available for attendees to sign up for the booking. (The value for Maximum Attendees minus the number of attendees added to the booking.)
- Full = No more available spots. (The value for Maximum Attendees equals the number of attendees added to the booking.)
- Blank = No value was entered for Maximum Attendees.
- n Attendee(s); n more needed. = This message appears when you mouse over the booking on the calendar. The first part refers to the number of attendees who has signed up for the booking. The second part refers to the number of attendees still needed, which is the value entered for Minimum Attendees (this part of the message will not appear if Minimum Attendees = 0 or if the number of minimum attendees has been reached).
Contact our sales team at email@example.com if you wish to upgrade your iconnect360 system.
- How do I schedule a booking in the calendar?
- How do I add attendees to a booking?
- Managing attendees (iconnect360 Standard)
- How do I add or remove staff from a booking?
- How do I remove a booking from the calendar?