In general, you can only change the details for calendar bookings that have not occurred. You cannot edit past bookings.
Here's what you can do.
- Change a single booking that has not occurred.
- Change a future occurrence in a booking series.
- Change a booking series from the selected point onwards.
Here's what you cannot do.
- Change a single booking that has occurred.
- Change past occurrences in a booking series.
- At the Site level, select Bookings > Calendar from the left navigation menu
- Select a future booking in the calendar.
- Select More Actions. In the drop-down list:
- Select Edit this booking to make changes to a single booking or for only that particular booking in the series.
- Select Edit booking series to make changes to all future sessions in that booking series from the selected point onwards.
- If the booking was created from a template, you will not be able to edit the name, description, price, billing option, tax, and background colour.
- If you have selected to edit booking series, you will not be able to change the start and end time and the recurrence pattern.
- How do I schedule a booking in the calendar?
- How do I add attendees to a booking?
- Managing attendees (iconnect360 Standard)
- How do I add or remove staff from a booking?