The answer is YES!
However do take note of the following.
- Prospects will not be able to pay for POS items with direct debit because they do not have payment account details recorded in the system.
- For a person to be able to pay for POS items with direct debit, the person must already have payment account details recorded in the system.
- The customer must have a membership status which is active, suspended, or no membership (has made booking signup). A customer with membership status such as Cancelled, Expired, Pending or Future will not be able to pay for POS items with direct debit.
- The customer must not have any billing issues.
- The earliest date for a direct debit payment for POS item(s) to be processed is the next working day.
- The POS item(s) will be reported as sold even though payment has not been received.
- You cannot select a payment date that exceeds the customer's membership end date.
- The POS sales transaction may contain several purchased items but it is equivalent to one direct debit item.
- After creating the direct debit for the POS item(s):
- You may remove the POS item(s) debit from the customer's billing.
- You change the payment date for the POS item(s) debit as long as it has not been processed and the date does not exceed the membership's end date.
Here are the quick instructions.
- From the POS Sales page, select the purchase item.
- At the top of the right panel, select the Select Person button.
- In the pop-up window, select the customer's name.
- Select the Confirm button.
- Select the Payment button.
- Select the Direct Debit tab.
- By default, the next working day is populated as the Payment Date. You can change the date as preferred.
- Select OK.us
- Select the Go to Person button to check that the direct debit item has been scheduled to be billed for the customer.