New membership cancellation policies can only be added at the organisation level.
- At the Organisation level, select Settings > Membership from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Cancellation Policies tab.
- Select Add Cancellation Policy.
- Enter a Name for the new cancellation policy.
- (Optional) Enter a Description.
- By default, cancellation within minimum term is allowed. Else, select the Yes toggle button to change it to a No.
- Select the cancellation option by selecting the corresponding Status checkbox. You must select at least one option.
If you select Fixed cancellation fee, enter the respective value(s) for Within Minimum Term (if cancellation within minimum term is allowed) and Outside Minimum Term.
- Select the option for Notice period.
If notice period is required, select Week(s) or Month(s) from the dropdown list, and then enter the desired number into the text field.
- Select Next.
- Check the accuracy of the policy details in the Summary page.
- Select Finish.