Membership suspension policies can only be changed at the organisation level. Details that can be changed are Name, Description, Billing within suspension term, and Reduced billing rate.
Note: Any change to the policy will only impact new customers who sign up after the change has been applied. The change will not affect customers who have already signed up for membership(s) that includes the existing policy.
- At the Organisation level, select Settings > Membership from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Suspension Policies tab.
- Select the policy name that you wish to change.
- Select Edit.
- Enter the new Name for the policy.
- Enter or change the Description.
- For Billing Within Suspension Term, select the desired option.
- No billing - Customers do not have to pay anything during the suspension period.
- Bill reduced rate - Customers pay a minimal fee throughout the suspension period depending on their selected billing Frequency.
i. If you select this option, enter the Reduced Rate During Suspension into the corresponding Frequency fields.
ii. Select the desired Suspension Rate: Pro-rata or Flat Rate.
Select Save Changes.