Membership cancellation policies can only be changed at the organisation level. Details that can be changed are Name, Description, Cancellation term and fee, and Notice period.
Note: Any change to the policy will only impact new customers who sign up after the change has been applied. The change will not affect customers who have already signed up for membership(s) that includes the existing policy.
- At the Organisation level, select Settings > Membership from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Cancellation Policies tab.
- Select the policy name that you wish to change.
- Select Edit.
- Enter the new Name for the policy.
- Enter or change the Description.
- For Allow cancellation within minimum term?, select the Yes/No toggle button to choose between the options.
- For Available options on cancellation?, add or remove an option by selecting or deselecting the respective Status checkbox. You must select at least one option.
If you select Fixed cancellation fee, enter the respective value(s) for Within Minimum Term (if cancellation within minimum term is allowed) and Outside Minimum Term.
- Select the option for Notice period.
If notice period is required, select Week(s) or Month(s) from the dropdown list, and then enter the desired number into the text field.
- Select Save Changes.