This is a guide on how to create a cancellation policy that is flexible.
- Customers can cancel their membership anytime (whether within or outside the minimum term).
- Customers do not need to give early notice for cancellation to take effect (no notice period).
- You enter the cancellation fee (any amount, including none) upon each customers' cancellation.
- At the Organisation level, select Settings > Membership.
- Select the Cancellation Policies tab.
- Select Add Cancellation Policy.
- Enter a Name of this cancellation policy. E.g. Flexible Cancellation.
- Enter a brief Description.
- For Allow cancellation within minimum term, retain the default Yes.
- For Available options on cancellation, tick the first option: Cancellation fee entered upon cancellation.
- For Notice period, select No.
- Select Next.
- Select Finish.
Apply this cancellation policy on your membership(s).
- At the organisation level, select Memberships.
- Select the desired membership.
- In the General Details section, select Edit.
- For Cancellation Policy, select this new flexible cancellation policy.
- Select Save Changes.
CAUTION: Due to the utmost flexibility of this cancellation policy within the iconnect360 system, ensure your staff fully understands your organisation's business rules regarding customers' cancellation.