You need to create the staff member on iconnect360 before you can resource him or her into the bookings.
- At the site level, select Contacts > Staff from the left navigation menu.
- Select Add Staff.
- In the Personal Details section, complete the following fields. Asterisk fields are required.
- Enter the First Name *.
- Enter the Last Name *.
- Enter a valid Email * address
- Enter a valid Phone Number *. By default, Mobile is selected. If you need to enter a different phone type, select the Mobile field and select from the dropdown list. At least one phone number must be listed.
To add more phone numbers, select the Add Phone Number link.
To delete a phone number, select the Remove (dustbin icon) number.
- Select the correct salutation Title from the dropdown list
- Select the Gender.
- Enter the Birth Date * in the dd/mm/yyyy (date/month/year) format. E.g. 25/12/1990 for 25 December 1990.
Note: The date format for China and Taiwan is yyyy/m/d (year/month/day or 年/月/日).
- Enter the Postal Code *.
- Enter the street address in Address Line 1 *. If necessary, enter the next line of the address in Address Line 2.
- Enter the Suburb *, Town/City/Area/Municipality * name if applicable.
- Enter or select the Province * name.
- Enter or select the State * name.
- If you have a webcam set up in your computer, select Take Photo to instantly take the photo of the new staff member. You can skip this step now and return to it after the profile has been created.
Note: If a pop-up message appears prompting you to allow camera and microphone access, select the checkbox for Remember my answer and then select Yes.
- Enter the Staff Access Number *. The access number must be unique. You cannot use the same number for both customer and staff.
A confirmation message appears at the top of the Staff page.
Last updated on 7 Jan, 2015