Prospects are very important. They are potential customers for your organisation. Here are the actions that you can take to manage prospects on iconnect360.
- Create new prospect
- Convert prospect to customer
- View a prospect's history
- Change the status of a prospect
Steps to create new prospect
Keep track of your potential customers by adding them as prospects.
- At the Site level, click People from the left menu to expand the list. Then click Prospects.
- Click Add Prospect.
- Enter the required fields.
- First Name - Enter the given name. Limited to 50 characters.
- Last Name - Enter the surname or family name.
After entering the first and last name, if you see the message “x similar person found” appearing below the Last Name field, click on the link to access the De-dupe function. The De-dupe Lookup feature helps you to minimise duplication of customers and prospects records. You can view the age, phone number and email address of other customers or prospects with the same name.
- If the details are not the same as your new prospect, then you can proceed with the next step in this Add Prospect task. Select Cancel to close the pop-up window.
- If the details are the same as your new customer, click on the person’s name in the De-dupe Lookup pop-up window. In the View Details: Person's name pop-up window, select Yes to access the person's page.
- Email / Phone Number- Enter at least an email address or phone number.
- Title - Select the correct salutation from the dropdown list.
- Gender - Select Male or Female.
- Birth Date - Enter the date of birth in the dd/mm/yyyy (date/month/year) format. E.g. 25/12/1990. Alternatively, click the Calendar button and select the date from the calendar date picker.
Note: The date format for China and Taiwan is yyyy/m/d (year/month/day or 年/月/日).
- Postal Code - Enter the postal code.
- Address Line 1 - Enter the street address.
- Address Line 2 - If necessary, enter the next line of the street address. Else, leave it blank.
- Suburb - Enter the suburb name.
Note: For some countries, f you have selected the postal code from the search picker, the corresponding suburb and state name would have auto-populated.
- Town/City/Area/Municipality - Enter the town, city, area, or municipality name if applicable.
- Province - Enter or select the province name.
- State - Select the state from the dropdown list.
- Source - This refers to the method the prospect has heard about the organisation. Select the source of information.
- Salesperson - The default is your name. To change, select the correct user (who will be credited for adding this prospect) from the dropdown list.
- Relationships - Select a person from the person lookup, then select a relationship in the selection list. (Available options include Child, Employee, Employer, Friend, Parent, Sibling, Spouse/Partner, Others).
- Opt-out Communication - If yes, this means the prospect will not be included in any email campaigns sent from iconnect360. If no, this means the prospect has consented to receiving emails created by you via the campaigns module.
5. Click Finish.
A confirmation message appears at the top of the Prospects page.
Note: If you are adding a prospect to a booking session in the Calendar, the system will redirect you to the Convert to Customer page. You need to convert the prospect to a customer first before you can proceed with the booking signup.