By default, Microsoft Silverlight provides you with 1.0 MB of storage space in your computer to run our iconnect360 application. This is quite sufficient if you only need to upload several files (photos, documents, etc.) onto iconnect360. However, if you have 1000 members with a cute photo of each person, you may want to consider allowing iconnect360 to use more storage space on your computer. Doing so will enable you to access data on iconnect360 more quickly.
For first time access to iconnect360 in each computer that you use, iconnect360 will prompt for your approval to use more space on your computer. At this point of time, iconnect360 is requesting for 50.0 MB of hard disk space on your computer. Just select the Yes button.
If you missed seeing the prompt, or unknowingly closed or clicked 'No' to the auto-prompt, you can still increase the storage by following these steps.
- Right-click anywhere on the iconnect360 application and select Silverlight.
- In the Microsoft Silverlight Configuration pop-up window, select the Application Storage tab.
- Select the Web site for: https://hello.iconnect360.com/.
- Select the Delete... button.
- In the Microsoft Silverlight pop-up window, select Yes. This will clear Silverlight's cache and then close this pop-up window.
- Select OK to close the Microsoft Silverlight Configuration pop-up window.
- Close the internet browser for the change to take effect.
- Log in to iconnect360 with your own login details: https://hello.iconnect360.com/.
- The auto-prompt to increase available storage for iconnect360 will appear. Select Yes.
If you perform steps 1 and 2 again, you will see that the Quota (MB) for iconnect360 Web site now displays 50.0.