- At the organisation (master) level, select Templates > Agreements from the left menu.
- Select Add Agreement Template.
- Enter the General Details.
- Name - Enter a name for the agreement template. Limited to 50 characters.
- Reference Code - Enter between 5 and 10 alphanumerical characters without spacing.
- Description - Enter a brief explanation about the agreement.
- Use the available toolbars to format your content.
- Select Preview Template to view your drafted agreement.
- Select the Merge Fields tabs to access in-built auto text fields. Select the required field name to insert the auto text into the document.
If you need to make any changes, select Back to return to the previous page.