A membership must first be created at the organisation (master) level and then configured to the sites before a customer can sign up.
Tip: You may want to configure or check the membership settings before creating a new membership. At the Organisation (master) level, go to Settings > Memberships.
Create new membership at organisation level
- At the Organisation (master) level, select Memberships from the left menu.
- Select Add Membership.
- Complete the General Details. Asterisk fields involve required actions.
- Name * - Enter a name for the membership. E.g. Gold Membership
- Reference Code * - Enter between 5 and 10 alphanumerical characters without spacing. The underscore symbol is allowed. E.g. GOLD_1
Note: The reference code cannot be changed after the membership has been created.
- Sites * - Select the empty field. In the pop-up window, select the required site(s) from the Choices column and then use the selection buttons to move the selected site(s) to the Selected column. Select OK once the selection has been made.
- Allow Access To *
- Home Site Only - The membership allows customers to visit the home site only. Home site refers to the site where the customer signed up for the membership.
- All Sites - The membership allows customer to visit all sites within the organisation.
- Agreement - By default, no agreement is selected. If an agreement has been selected, you can view its details by clicking the Preview Agreement Details link below the selection field.
Note: You must first create the agreement before you can select it. To create an agreement, from the Organisation (master) level, navigate to Templates > Agreements.
- Cancellation Policy - The default cancellation policy is set by the organisation. You can select another policy (if other policies have been created).
- Suspension Policy - The default suspension policy is set by the organisation. You can select another policy (if other policies have been created).
- Allow Online Signup - By default, the membership will NOT be available for sale via online signup. If you wish for the membership to be made available, select the No toggle button to change it to a Yes.
- Membership Term - The default selection is Ongoing.
If the membership is intended for a specific period of time, select the alternative radio button. Select Month(s) or Week(s) from the dropdown list and then enter the desired number into the text field.
- Minimum Term - The default selection is None.
If a minimum term of membership commitment needs to be imposed on the customers, select the alternative radio button. Select Month(s) or Week(s) from the dropdown list. If the membership term has been set to specific time period, the selection here will be auto-populated based on the earlier selection. Enter the desired number into the text field. Minimum term must be less than the membership term.
- Rates - Select one or more billing Frequency by clicking the relevant Status checkbox.
For each selected Frequency (except Flexible and Free), enter the desired Rate value.
Note: Frequency modes made available are dependent on the membership term selected. For example, if membership term has been set to 4 Weeks, the Frequency modes for 1 Month and 12 Months are not available for selection.
- Joining Fee - If applicable, enter the value for an initial one-time joining fee. You can still waive this joining fee later upon membership signup.
- Tax - By default, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate is selected. If you wish to waive the tax fee for this membership, click the checkbox to deselect it.
If you need to make any changes, select Back to return to the previous page.
- Select Yes if you want the membership to be automatically configured at all the selected sites.
Note: If you have more than one Ezypay account, iconnect360 will auto select the first account listed. Please check the Accounts tab for this membership and if required, make the necessary changes.
- Select No if you do not want the membership to be configured at the site level yet.
Configure membership at site level
If a membership was not automatically configured at the selected sites when it was first created, you can configure it at the site level.
- At the site level, select Memberships from the left menu.
- Select the Draft link.
- Select the desired membership name.
- Select Configure Membership.
You cannot change general details of the membership at site level.
- Scroll down to the Site Specific Details section.
- By default, the Status is Yes. This means the membership will be made available for sale at the site.
- If you wish to Allow Online Signup, ensure Yes is selected. To change the selection, just select the button to toggle between the options.
- Select Next.
- If necessary, change the billing Rate for any of the listed billing frequency.
- If necessary, change the amount for Joining Fee.
- Select Next.
- Check the accuracy of the membership details in the Summary section.
- Select Finish to configure the membership for the site.
- How do I change the membership billing options?
- How do I create a new membership cancellation policy?
- How do I create a new membership suspension policy?
- How do I create a membership agreement?