Customers may request to change payer's details, their bank account number, update credit card details, or change their payment method from bank account to credit card or vice versa. You can easily make the changes on the system.
However, due to PCI compliance, iconnect360 does not have visibility to the payer's full bank account or credit card numbers. If you need to change the expiry day of the same credit card number, you have to enter all the card number details again.
Here are the quick steps.
- Go to the customer's page.
- In the default Payments tab, select Change Payment Method (grey box on the right hand side).
If you do not see this button, your may not have the permission to perform this function. Please check your user role permissions or refer to your Organisational or Site Administrator. More info on user roles.
- In the Change Payment Method pop-up window, customer can choose to self-pay or provide a payer's details.
- Select the customer’s desired new Payment Method.
- For Bank Account (Australia)
- BSB Number- Enter the Bank/State/Branch number. E.g. 033-088.
Once the BSB number is entered, the Bank Name and Branch’s Suburb are auto-populated.
- Account Holder’s Name - The customer’s name is auto-populated. If the bank account holder’s name is different or the customer is not the account holder, then enter the correct name as reflected in the bank account.
- Account Number - Enter the account number of the bank account holder.
All New Zealand bank account numbers follow this pattern: 03 1587 0050000 030
- Bank No. - Enter the first 2-digit number associated with the customer's bank. E.g. 03
- Branch No. - Enter the 4-digit number associated with the bank's branch. E.g. 1587
- Account No. - Enter the 7-digit bank account number.
- Suffix No. - Enter the 2 or 3-digit number that indicates the type of account. E.g. 30 for savings account.
- The Bank Name and Branch's Suburb will auto-populate after you have entered the correct bank and branch numbers and all the required fields.
- Account Holder's Name - The customer’s name is auto-populated. If the bank account holder’s name is different or the customer is not the account holder, then enter the correct name as reflected in the bank account.
- Refer to the article: Bank account (GIRO) process in Singapore
- Card Type - Select the card type.
- Card Number - Enter the card number without spacing.
- Card Expiry Date - Enter card’s expiry date in the mm/yy (month/year) format.
- Cardholder's Name - The customer’s name is auto-populated. If the cardholder’s name is different or the customer is not the cardholder, enter the correct name as reflected in the card.
A confirmation message appears at the top of the customer’s page.
- What should I do if a valid BSB number shows as invalid on iconnect360? (for Australia banks)
- Why do my customers need to increase the transaction limit for their debit cards? (for Singapore debit cards)