Do you ever wonder what these statuses mean?
Here are the payment statuses that you may see in a customer’s billing or invoice:
- Future: Debits that are scheduled for future payment collection via direct debit.
- Paid: Debits in which payments are collected successfully (whether through direct debit, till or any other).
Note : Failed payments and / or chargebacks will affect this status, as Ezypay will update this status as they get given notification from the payment processor or bank.
- Processing: Payment collection via direct debit is in progress. Processing time is about 4 working days for bank payment and 1 day for credit card payment. The status of the debit will be updated to either Paid or Failed after the processing time has passed. (Note : After 4 Processing days, the status will change to Paid, but please take note that the status could still change if a chargeback or failed payment occurs after the 4 days.)
- Failed: iconnect360 failed to collect payment via direct debit as scheduled. Notifications to the customer can be configure to be sent upon a failure.
- Failed, pending rebill: iconnect360 failed to collect payment via direct debit as scheduled but a rebill has been scheduled. The rebill frequency is between 2 and 7 days, depending on your organisation's rebill setting. More Info.
- Billing stopped: Debits that are scheduled for future payment collection via direct debit but will not be processed because auto debits have stopped due to earlier failed payments. Once the debit has come to passed and outstanding payments are still not resolved, the status will change to Overdue.
- Overdue: Scheduled debits that have passed but payment not collected because billing has been stopped due to earlier failed payments.
- Refunded: Debits in which collected payments were fully refunded.
- Partially refunded: Debits in which collected payments were partially refunded
- Refund processing: Debits in which collected payments were in refund processing (direct credit).
- Written-off: Debits in which charges were written off.
Here are the additional payment statuses that you may see in a customer’s booking invoice:
- Waived: Future booking payment in which charges were waived.
- Removed: Booking payments in which were removed when an attendee is removed from a booking or booking series.
- Free: Booking which are free ($0.00).
Note: The Failed, pending rebill payment status is only for membership plan and not available in customer's bookings.