If a customer has chosen to pay in full for the membership or booking and you have collected the payment by cash, credit card or cheque at the POS till, then you need to perform the steps below to mark the person as Paid. Else, the system will still record the customer having a billing issue.
- Go to the customer's page.
- Select the red Bill in Till button at the top of the customer's page.
- At the POS Sales page, the customer's membership payment amount will be auto-populated. Select the PAYMENT button at the bottom right.
- Select the desired payment method tab.
- If required, enter the necessary details.
- Select OK.
- Select CLOSE to close the Transaction Complete window or GO TO PERSON to return to the customer's page.