You CAN'T undo the suspension process if the suspension has already occurred. See Resume Membership and Change Suspension.
However, you CAN undo the process if the suspension is still pending at a future date.
- In the customer's page, select the Memberships tab.
- Note the status of the membership that you wish the suspension removed.
- Membership with suspension pending is an active membership indicated by its green Active status. Go to step 3.
- Membership that has already expired is indicated by a grey Expired status. You cannot undo the suspension for an expired membership.
- Membership that has been cancelled is indicated by a grey Cancelled status. You cannot undo the suspension for a cancelled membership.
A confirmation message appears at the top of the customer's page. All activities are recorded in the Timeline tab.