The customer misses you and wishes to come back early! Yay!
Or your fingers chose to disobey your brain by selecting the wrong suspension start date.
No matter the reason, you can always undo the suspension. Here's what you can do.
- A customer with an impending membership suspension can have his or her suspension cancelled if the suspension period has not started.
- A customer with a suspended membership can recommence his or her membership earlier than the requested end date. Billing will be recalculated according to the resumed date. You can check the billing date and amount in the customer's Payments tab.
Follow these steps.
- In the customer's page, select the Memberships tab.
- Note the status of the membership that you wish the suspension removed.
- Membership with suspension pending is an active membership indicated by its green status. See (A).
- Membership that is already suspended is indicated by its amber status. See (B).
(A) Impending membership suspension (suspension not started)
a. Select Undo Suspension.
b. In the Undo Membership Suspension pop-up window, enter the Notes section if applicable.
c. Select OK to lift the suspension.
(B) Early return from suspension (suspension in progress)
a. Select the Resume Membership.
b. In the Resume Membership pop-up window, enter the Notes section if applicable.
c. Select OK to resume the membership.
A confirmation message appears at the top of this customer’s page.
- How do I suspend the membership of a customer?
- Why are customers being billed during the suspension period?
Last updated on 13 Apr, 2015