Answer: Sign the customer to a membership plan
As much as we like to simply undo something, it's not always possible. Don't worry... if a customer's membership has been cancelled, this does not mean the customer has been deleted. You can "reinstate" the customer anytime by signing him or her to a new membership plan.
Here are the quick steps.
- Look for the cancelled customer's name in the Customers page.
- If you wish to reinstate the customer to the same membership plan as before, you can check the details of his or her cancelled membership in the Memberships tab. However, do note that iconnect360 does not retain any of the customer's bank details.
- Select Add Product > Membership Signup.
- Select the new membership plan for the customer. You can select the same membership plan as before if it is still made available.
- Select Next to complete the membership and payment details.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Select Finish when all is done.
For more detailed instructions, view the steps to add a new membership to a customer.