Easy peasy! If your customer has a failed payment, a notification from the Ezypay system containing a customised Pay-me-today.com payment link will be sent to the customer's inbox. The customer can click on the Pay Today button and make a payment online. Customers are no longer required to call up the Ezypay's customer service to recover an outstanding payment.
- Open the notification sent by the Ezypay's Customer Service.
- Check the outstanding payment amount, payment due date, and transaction code. Note that a failed payment might incur a Failed Payment Fee from Ezypay.
- Select Pay Today. The system will redirect you to the Online Payment form.
- Verify the payment details as per step 2.
- Your customer can choose to use the existing payment method or replace the current payment account with the new payment details.
- Select Pay Now to make a payment.
The following screenshots show an example of the failed debit payment notification email and the Online Payment form.
The iconnect360 system communicates the configured Failed Payment settings with the Ezypay system to schedule rebill and send notifications. If multiple failed payment responses for the same customer are received within the same day, the system consolidates all the failed payment responses into a single notification. This can reduce the number of notifications or reminders Ezypay sends to a customer.