A customer can only have one of the following membership statuses at any one time.
- Active: Customer who has at least one active membership, no matter if there is a billing issue or access hold applied.
- Suspended: Customer who has a suspended membership without any other active memberships.
- Future: Customer who has a membership starting in the future without any other active or suspended memberships.
- Pending: Customer whose membership signup process is incomplete.
- Cancelled: Customer who does not have any active, suspended, or future memberships in which the last membership was cancelled.
- Expired: Customer who does not have any active, suspended, or future memberships in which the last membership has expired according to the membership term.
- No membership: Customer who does not have any membership but has signed up to a check-in package, booking, or booking series.
The following flowcharts outline the rules and priorities of the check-in process.
- Billing issue occurs if the customer has a failed payment or a rebill scheduled or overdue payments.
- Who can check-in?
- A customer with an active membership status and does not have any billing issues or access hold applied.
- A customer who has signed up to a booking which allows check-in on booking date.
- A customer who has signed up to a check-in package or multi-visit pass which allows customer to gain access for a limited number of times within a specified period.
- If a customer has billing issues and your Club has set the Check-in is no allowed for customers with billing issues? toggle button to No. This setting will always allow the customers to enter the premises regardless of the customers' billing issues.
- How do I change the check-in settings for direct debit billing?
- How do I change the failed payment settings for direct debit billing?
- What does the payment status mean?