You blinked your eyes. Twice.
Did Sally just gone from being a brunette to a blond? Oh yes, she did. So it's time to update Sally's photo on iconnect360.
The next day, you blinked your eyes twice again.
There goes Sally with her blond hair. But the Check-in Status window still displayed her old photo.
What happened to the updated photo?
By default, any changes to customers' photos will be updated immediately on iconnect360 but only reflected in the check-in notifications three days later. However, you can quickly refresh the photos by taking the following steps.
- Right-click anywhere on the iconnect360 application and select Silverlight.
- In the Microsoft Silverlight Configuration pop-up window, select the Application Storage tab.
- Select the Web site for: https://hello.iconnect360.com/.
- Select the Delete... button.
- In the Microsoft Silverlight pop-up window, select Yes. This will clear Silverlight's cache and then close this pop-up window.
- Select OK to close the Microsoft Silverlight Configuration pop-up window.
- Close and reopen the Internet browser for the change to take effect.