Well, you can use your company or personal email account to do so. But you can also email the customer directly from iconnect360 itself. Just make sure the email address is correct!
- In the customer's page, select the Profile tab.
- Check that the Email is filled in correctly.
- There are two ways to send an email to customer:
- Option 1: Below the customer's name, select More and then Send Email from the dropdown list.
- Option 2: Click on the email address displayed at the top.
- In the Choose Email Option pop-up window, choose to 'Compose new email' or 'Select from email templates'.
Compose new email
- Select OK.
- Enter the Subject of the email.
- In the Content section, type your email message.
- Use the available toolbars in the Home and Insert tabs to format your message.
- Use the in-built auto text fields in the Merge Fields: Person tab to insert auto text in your email message.
Select from email templates
- Select the desired email template from the dropdown list.
- Select OK.
- If necessary, change the Subject of the email.
- In the Content section, fill in the necessary details.
- Once completed, select Send Email.
A confirmation message appears at the top of the customer’s page.
To view the email message that you have sent, select the customer’s Timeline tab. In the Activity list, select the email subject link to open the email content in a pop-up window.