Here are the quick steps for a single debit or one-time change only.
- In the Payments tab of the customer's page, select the amount for the debit billing in which you want the amount changed.
To increase or decrease the regular debit amount
- In the debit's pop-up window, select Edit.
- Enter the new Amount.
- To move the debit's date forward or backward, select a new date for the debit from the date picker.
Note: The earliest date the debit can be billed is today's date.
- In the Notes field, enter the reason for the change in the amount.
- Select Save Changes.
To add payment amount
- In the debit's pop-up window, select the Add Additional Payment link.
- Enter the amount for the Additional Payment.
- Select the Apply (tick) button.
- In the Confirmation pop-up window, enter the reason for the extra payment.
- Select OK.
For all future payments or ongoing debits (for membership plan only), refer to How do I change the debit billing rate for a customer?
- How do I change the debit billing date for a customer?
- How do I change the debit billing frequency of a customer's membership?
- How do I change the debit billing rate for a customer?
Last updated on 14 Apr, 2015