Scenario: Falco controller is not detected in Falco Utility
Please do below check
- Please remote in to user PC and verify if there is no any security software running on the machine
- Disable the firewall and restart the machine to connect to network again
- Unplug the network cable of PC / controller connect directly to same switch
- If it is completely new controller please assure the Light near LAN connector as below is blinking
- If the controller has been working before and attached to the network, try to scan the card and check if there is any clicking noise.
- Try to connect with any other PC to see if the controller is detected.
- Finally, if any of above steps not resolve the issue, we can assume the controller is faulty and advise client to send to repair